The Codec Call this week has the team get together to discuss the upcoming release of WATCH_DOGS from Ubisoft Montreal. In the podcast we discuss:
- What we know about the story;
- What intrigues us the most;
- What we’re most looking forward to;
- What we think of the cross-generational aspect;
- What our main worries are;
- and our poor knowledge of Chicago (and how to pronounce it like a native).
The following two tabs change content below.
Co-founder & Editor
Former DJ, now a freelance scientist, writer, gamer and father.