It’s not a surprise to any regular listeners that the Codec Moments team are bit Agent 47 fans, and that they were all buying into Hitman 3. What is a bit of a shock is that it’s taken over 2 months for them to actually get together to talk about the game! It’s time for Andy, Ali and Matt to wax lyrical about the eponymous bald assassin for what could be the final time…
Listen to this special Hitman 3 episode of the Codec Moments Podcast to find out:
- If they enjoyed the latest instalment of IO Interactive’s best known property
- What they think of the recent DLC announcements
- How the scope of the game has changed
- Who edited the show
- Was pre-ordering the deluxe edition worth it
- How many hours combined the team have put in across all platforms
- Does Hitman 3 in VR make you sick
- and more!
Why not join our Discord channels to talk games (and other stuff) and listen to live recordings (and join in) – click here. If you think that Discord is going to spike your drink with emetic poison and drown you in a toilet, then why not check us out on Twitter, Facebook or contact us via email. The Codec Moments Podcast will return soon.
Latest posts by Andy (see all)
- Old Skies Preview – June 12, 2022
- Happy Alien Day! – April 26, 2021
- The Name’s Reaper… Tobias Reaper – April 22, 2021