On 23rd July 2020, Microsoft hosted another online event that promised to showcase new and exciting games for their new console, the Xbox Series X. Straining with excitement, Ali watched the whole livestream to see if his dreams of ray tracing would be realised this autumn. Little did he realise that things were going to take an unexpected turn…
Listen to this episode of the Codec Moments Podcast about the Xbox Series X to find out:
- Who watched it live and all the way through
- How many times Ali gets bleeped
- What the main impressions of the gameplay were
- Whether any of the team was too lazy to plug in a quality mic… and cause hours of editing strife to get the tin can nature cleaned up
- Is Halo the game to launch the Xbox Series X
- Will Ali be pre-ordering
- If we think the Microsoft marketing department got the tone right
- Where did Phil Harrison end up
- and more!
Why not join our Discord channels to talk games (and other stuff) and listen to live recordings (and join in) – click here. If you think that Discord is going to make you spend too much time thinking about cables, then why not check us out on Twitter, Facebook or contact us via email. The Codec Moments Podcast will return soon.
Latest posts by Matt (see all)
- Best Games of 2022 – Codec Moments’ Verdict – December 30, 2022
- Merry Christmas Everyone! – December 23, 2022
- Jurassic World Evolution 2 – Late Cretaceous Pack – September 21, 2022