Quite bizarrely, yet not without precedent, GAME alongside Techland have announced a very, very special edition of Dying Light for UK customers. To join the GRID 2 BAC Mono Edition and the Saints Row IV Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition (AKA The Million Dollar Pack), comes the My Apocalypse Collectors Edition of Dying Light. This one off version can only be bought via GAME and contains:
- Zombie avoidance parkour lessons with Ampisound, the team behind the internet smash Dying Light Parkour POV video
- Be The Zombie match with devs where you win so you can brag to your friends how “leet” you are
- Trip to Techland in Wroclaw, Poland, to meet the dev team and party with Steve the Zombie Consultant
- Your face skinned onto your Night Hunter character model
- Dying Light branded night vision goggles + adult diapers for the night portions of the game
- x4 signed Steelbox editions of Dying Light
- x2 Top of the line Razer Tiamat headphones
- Human sized Volatile figurine to use as a deterrent on human raiders
- Custom built Dying Light Zombie Home by Tiger Log Cabins – a zombie proof house! Make sure you check that link out.
“That’s a hell of a package! But how much will that set me back?”, we hear you ask… just £250,000. Anyone think it’s a bargain at a quarter of a million pounds? We’re trying to work out if it’s insane or genius, and the previous crazy price exclusives have sold, so this one’s not too much of a stretch to think that a zombie nutjob gamer would splash the cash on it. We liked the game, but not quite that much.
If you’re interested then head to the GAME website for more details, we’re hoping something will be put up there soon (the link only takes you to the main Dying Light page). This is after getting your mortgage sorted out obviously…