There’s been quite a bit of gaming going on recently in the team, but what should we expect given how many top tier releases there have been over the last month. For this episode of the Codec Moments Podcast, Andy, Matt and Ali get together to talk mainly about two that have impressed them the most in the last month – Metro: Exodus and Trials Rising. Listen to to find out:
- how you can win an Xbox One copy of Metro: Exodus (that’s in the first 30 seconds if you don’t want to put up with us for half an hour)
- what Andy did on his holiday
- why Metro is so distinct from other FPS games
- how much sleep is possible to lose with Trials Rising
- and a whole host of other things related to the games
If you want to read more about what we thought on Metro: Exodus then check out the review here, or enter the competition if you just need to try if for yourself.
Why not join our Discord channels to talk games (and other stuff) and listen to live recordings (and join in) – click here. If you think that Discord is going to make you complete all its tracks on extreme difficulty, then why not check us out on Twitter, Facebook or contact us via email. The Codec Moments Podcast will return with the February Codec Momentum roundup.