It’s the middle of the month and the team decided it was time to sit down and talk about what they’ve been playing so far in October. Dakar 18 gets its own discussion to match the scope of the game, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey makes an appearance, and Smash Hit Plunder works its VR magic. On top of that there’s been a juicy piece of Hitman 2 news that’s really messing with Andy’s Year of Shame willpower, so we needed to record his thoughts, feelings, and make it just that little bit worse for him.
Listen to this episode of the Codec Moments Podcast to find out:
- What games have been reviewed this month so far
- Whether a km in Dakar 18 is really a km
- How far Andy is from finally finishing Assassin’s Creed Origins
- If Ali got freaked out by Transference
- Who the team would pick as elusive targets for Hitman 2
- And what the team think about fireworks being set off by kids each night
If you’ve not seen it yet and want to know what on Earth the guys are talking about, here’s the Hitman 2 Elusive Target reveal:
If you enjoyed what you’ve listened to on this podcast and want to join our Discord channels to talk games (and other stuff) and listen to live recordings (and join in), then click here. If you think that Discord participation will turn you into a filthy casual, then why not check us out on Twitter, Facebook or contact us via email.