With Sony’s press conference on the 11th June 2020 showcasing a huge number of upcoming next generation games, the new DualSense controller, and the all important looks of the PS5, we decided to sit down and capture our thoughts (good and bad) on what we’d seen. Well, we being Ali and Matt… Andy was too busy to watch the event so had to receive all the info via live text message, then sift through what was true, and what we’d made up. There was a lot of great things on show, and a few bits that are telling from what was not said about the new hardware, but largely it started to really build the excitement for a new machine. We also thought we could get away with creating a new word in a Kojima fashion with revealations… might need some more work there.
Listen to this episode of the Codec Moments Podcast to hear:
- What we thought of the PS5 games and whether we’ll be playing them at launch
- When we think GT7 will release
- Why kick off with GTAV… again?!
- How out of date our Mixer references are
- When the first Hitman conversation will be
- If Andy can compare the PS5 to a router more than 3 times
- What the leaked price and release date has come out as
- Whether Matt will buy into an Xbox Series X
- and more!
Why not join our Discord channels to talk games (and other stuff) and listen to live recordings (and join in) – click here. If you think that Discord is going to be too shiny and exciting with its PS5 talk, then why not check us out on Twitter, Facebook or contact us via email. The Codec Moments Podcast will return soon.
Latest posts by Matt (see all)
- Best Games of 2022 – Codec Moments’ Verdict – December 30, 2022
- Merry Christmas Everyone! – December 23, 2022
- Jurassic World Evolution 2 – Late Cretaceous Pack – September 21, 2022