It’s not the most exciting podcast title, but it is straight to the point. We’ve sat down as a team and looked at the release schedule of games up to the end of June 2019 and picked out which ones we’re most interested in playing. Turns out there’s quite a few coming and we like the sound of most of them!
Listen to this episode of the Codec Moments Podcast to find out:
- Which team member hasn’t picked Anthem but spends a lot of time talking about it
- Who has Power Rangers on their list
- Whether we’ll publish an E3 podcast this year
- If we have another quiz… the answer is yes, but no (see next podcast for details)
- Is it possible to have too much Lovecraftian horror?
- What Ali’s recording dress code is
- The plight of Steam users forced to buy games on the Epic store
- and games, games and more games
Why not join our Discord channels to talk games (and other stuff) and listen to live recordings (and join in) – click here. If you think that Discord isn’t going to open its wallet before E3, then why not check us out on Twitter, Facebook or contact us via email. The Codec Moments Podcast will return soon with more talk about games, and one of the strangest quizzes we’ve done yet.