Another 31 days have passed and the competition in the Codec Momentum leaderboard is getting intense as we get to the end of 2018. With several battles breaking out across the field it’s hard to know who’s going to take which position when we hit 31st December… well, except for first place, it feels like that title’s been wrapped up already this year. Listen to this month’s update to find out what’s changed since last time.
Spend time digesting what’s being said in this episode of the Codec Moments Podcast:
- A rundown of the movers and shakers for October
- Where are the tightest battles in the grid
- How the Last Save Loaded boys are getting on
- Why the team spend more time talking about unreleased games… well, one very special one
- What the initial thoughts on Red Dead Redemption 2 are
Why not join our Discord channels to talk games (and other stuff) and listen to live recordings (and join in), then click here. If you think that Discord couldn’t even earn a single #CodecMomentum point in a year, then why not check us out on Twitter, Facebook or contact us via email. The Codec Moments Podcast will return…