Just as we get past what we think are the big releases of the year with the next iterations of CoD, Wolfenstein, Assassin’s Creed, Forza, Gran Turismo et. al.; along comes a week that has us locking our wallets away for fear of not having any money left to buy our loved ones a Christmas present. This week, the one ending 17th November, has a large amount of titles landing in stores that we’re sorely tempted by and might struggle to resist buying. How will you guys do?
In this episode of the Codec Moments Podcast, Andy and Matt get into the release calendar for the next couple of weeks to talk about what they’re really interested in and what they need to hold off buying. Prepare to hear quite a bit about:
- What’s on the pile of shame already
- L.A. Noire in 4K and on the Switch
- Battlefront II – where they spend a lot time talking about loot boxes before cutting it all out and deciding it’ll make a podcast all on its own
- Cricket games
- LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2
- Skyrim VR and why Matt can’t bring himself to buy it a 4th time
- DOOM Virtual F*&!ing Reality
- Fallout 4 VR
- oh, and there are some bad, bad, bad farming puns in there somewhere
Let us know what your plans are with the very busy seasonal game releases and whether you’re able to hold of picking up more than you can feasibly play… the Codec Moments team are useless at that. You can contact us via Twitter or Facebook or email to talk about your purchases or your pile of shame. Remember, if you want to win a copy of Farming Simulator for the Switch, suggest the best way for us to grow our podcast reach, or bring us in the most new listeners, and it could be on its way to you. Until next time…
Usual terms and conditions apply for the Farming Simulator giveaway.