A rather big racing game was released at the beginning of October that’s a continuation of the vision Playground Games have been developing for several years. Forza Horizon 4 brings the racing excellence from the previous instalments to the UK, and there was no way we were going to be able to keep Ali and Stuart quiet on it. With no way to fend of the enthusiasm we gave up the racing line and have let them have their say in this podcast.
In this episode of the Codec Moments Podcast you can hear:
- What Forza Horizon 4 is and why Ali compares it to an extra marital affair
- How destructible dry stone walls are
- Stuart’s theory on what the map will ultimately be used for
- Tuning and livery creators
- Why Matt doesn’t have an Xbox One
- What the best entry in the whole Horizon series is
If you enjoyed what you’ve listened to on this podcast and want to join our Discord channels to talk Forza Horizon 4 (and other stuff) and listen to live recordings (and join in), then click here. If you think that Discord will add understeer to your handling, then why not check us out on Twitter, Facebook or contact us via email.