Ubisoft’s post-apocalyptic looter shooter has returned with a bang (probably from an exploding remote controlled car), but this time The Division 2 lets us take in the sights and sounds of Washington D.C.
In this episode of the Codec Moments podcast, Andy, Ali and the Scottish Sun’s Stuart Cullen talk about:
- The Division and The Division 2 – plot and does it really matter?
- What’s different to The Division 1?
- Enemy AI
- Group levelling
- Variety of early game content
- Changes to gear and Mod system
- Brand sets
- Help requests
- and the all important endgame
Why not join our Discord channels to talk games (and other stuff) and listen to live recordings (and join in) – click here. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook or contact us via email. The Codec Moments Podcast will return on 6th April for our live Codec Momentum update show!