A whole month has passed already and it feels like we’ve never left 2018… though that might be because we’ve had a few AAA titles that decided to avoid the Red Dead Redemption II effect and actually pull in a few sales. But what out of this maelstrom of new and interesting titles have the team been playing? Listen to our gaming roundup to find out.
Put your best podcast player to use to hear:
- What we’ve been playing to review
- Whether Ali knows what the latest Battlefield game is called, despite having sunk hours into it
- Was the Resident Evil 2 demo scary
- How Andy would badly run transport into Manchester
- Who knows the most about trains (not that it’s something to brag about)
- Why there’s been a strategy management binge at Codec Moments
Why not join our Discord channels to talk games (and other stuff) and listen to live recordings (and join in) – click here. If you think that Discord is going to give too much of a gaming roundup, then why not check us out on Twitter, Facebook or contact us via email. The Codec Moments Podcast will return soon with a Codec Momentum update.