Really, what did you expect? F1 2020 has been released and we wouldn’t do a podcast about it? C’mon! Matt and Ali can’t resist the chance to talk about Formula 1, wheel setups and tyre feel on a race track. Don’t switch off if you’re a casual race fan though, there’s some new options in this year’s iteration that might appeal.
Listen to this episode of the Codec Moments podcast to hear all about:
- Tyre differentials
- Downforce settings
- Oil pressure regulation
- The degree of flex on the winglets
- Whether the Gurney flap has been updated
- If the above is a load of nonsense and they just like going fast in F1 2020.
Why not join our Discord channels to talk games (and other stuff) and listen to live recordings (and join in) – click here. If you think that Discord is going to make you drive with no assists, then why not check us out on Twitter, Facebook or contact us via email. The Codec Moments Podcast will return soon.
The following two tabs change content below.
Gamer, amateur racer with DOR racing team, IT master, motorsport fanatic, movie buff and founder of Film Guff podcast.
Latest posts by Ali Cornwall (see all)
- Surprise! It’s a 2023 Podcast About 2022… – January 31, 2023
- Keigh-3? – August 2, 2022
- Pre-Order Madness – October 21, 2020