There’s a new racing game coming based on the most famous motorsport in the world, and there’s been an exclusive look at the new Codemasters outing recently in Hamburg. Matt’s grabbed Stuart as soon as he got off the place to dig into the details of the F1 2019 preview event. What’s new, what’s been improved, can you break your arms on a Fanatec wheel? We talk all about what this years entry is showcasing before launch.
Listen to the whole podcast to find out:
- Customisation in the game for multiplayer
- How to get on a Playseat F1 rig
- If the Fanatec F1 wheels impress at all and whether it can rip furniture apart
- What new career options were in the preview of F1 2019
- Which is Stuart’s go to track
- Can we expect much from the touted rivalries?
- How much will you have to shell out for a top end race setup at home?
- Whether Matt and Stu would play F1 2019 in VR
If you endured the F1 2019 preview event chat, why not join our Discord channels to talk games (and other stuff) and listen to live recordings (and join in) – click here. If you think that Discord hides its ballast in a secondary fuel tank, then why not check us out on Twitter, Facebook or contact us via email. The Codec Moments Podcast will return next week to find out which games defined the N64.