It’s been a long year in gaming, and we’re about to make it even longer with our quiz that not only features things from 2019, but from the whole of the last decade. There’s also the final roundup of Codec Momentum for the year, and news on what we’ll be doing with it in 2020. Join Matt, Andy and Ali for a trip down
memory forgetful lane…
In this episode of the Codec Moments Podcast, you’ll hear:
- What gingerbread beer tastes like
- Whether starting a quiz after 10pm is a good idea
- Why the buzzers sound so familiar
- What it takes for Andy to lose his cool… and that he really doesn’t like answering quiz questions
- Who finished where in the last leaderboard update for Codec Momentum
- If it was really worth all the time and effort to research the last decade and pose questions to Ali and Andy who couldn’t give a f&*% about taking part
- How Codec Momentum is changing in 2020
- and not much thinking time because that was boring and got chopped in the edit
The quiz music theme used in this episode appears courtesy of Purple Planet (https://www.purple-planet.com).
Why not join our Discord channels to talk games (and other stuff) and listen to live recordings (and join in) – click here. If you think that Discord is going to make you think about 10 years of gaming history, then why not check us out on Twitter, Facebook or contact us via email. The Codec Moments Podcast will return soon.