We’re back in to the rhythm of never having time to get everyone together to record and failing to put out content. In a vague effort to do at least one thing for the Codec Moments podcast in March, Matt and Ali got together to talk about what they’ve played through February. It turned out to be a very busy month with more games than they realised. Andy’s still lost in the depths of his man cave rebuild…
Listen to this episode of the Codec Moments podcast to find out:
- if Two Point Hospital features
- what’s Andy up to
- is Overpass any good
- who’s bought hardware
- whether Sea of Thieves has improved
- what Dreams is like
- why Matt’s been back to GRID
- whether Ali has quelled his looter shooter hunger
- and more!
Why not join our Discord channels to talk games (and other stuff) and listen to live recordings (and join in) – click here. If you think that Discord is going to make you listen for the full hour, then why not check us out on Twitter, Facebook or contact us via email. The Codec Moments Podcast will return soon.
Latest posts by Matt (see all)
- Best Games of 2022 – Codec Moments’ Verdict – December 30, 2022
- Merry Christmas Everyone! – December 23, 2022
- Jurassic World Evolution 2 – Late Cretaceous Pack – September 21, 2022