This month’s podcast is shorter than the last (thankfully!), but still packed with content. Andy and Matt discuss:
- Your feedback – that’s right, people actually listen and let us know what they think
- Games from the last month, including Alto’s Adventure, an addictive alpine alpaca chase that’s available on iOS and is coming to Android for free on February 11th. Yay! We also spend far too long talking about a free Star Trek mobile game.
- A banana powered WiFi password generator
- An interview with the up and coming Scottish racing driver Christie Doran
- #CodecMomentum and our first monthly winner
- The weakest quiz yet (you have been warned)
Enjoy, and if you want to join in remember you can send us an email, morse code or audio message to firstname.lastname@example.org, find us on Twitter or Facebook under CodecMoments, or even leave us a Skype voicemail… especially if you want to give Andy grief about not finishing Killzone Shadow Fall.
Update: 6th Feb
We mentioned in the podcast about sending us a morse code message, never believing anyone would so we wouldn’t have to translate them… how wrong were we?! Within 5 hours of the podcast going live we had our first morse message, and to celebrate this achievement, it’s posted below. We’ll add any others we get here too.
“HI ANDY AND MATTHEW VR WILL NEED TO OFFER EXPERIENCES AS WELL AS GAMES SUCH AS VIRTUAL TOURIST OR IMAX TYPE OF EXPERIENCES TO BE MORE THAN A GADGET JUNKED WITHIN ITS YEAR OF RELEASE. CHEERS MIKE TACK”