Happy New Year! We hope that 2015 was kind to you and that 2016 will be your best year yet. Matt and Andy got together on New Year’s Eve to discuss the games that surprised and disappointed them in 2015 and to record the latest episode of the Codec Call podcast; it was a jam-packed, bumper-filled edition that went on almost twice as long as the usual ones, so we thought we’d be kind to your ears and split it into two episodes. In part 2 we cover:
- #CodecMomentum update, including the announcement of a new monthly prize draw!
- Andy’s #RouteMaster challenge for 2016 – nothing to do with London buses.
- We discuss the games of 2015 that surprised and disappointed us.
- What we’re looking forward to in 2016!
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
E-mail or tweet us your thoughts on this episode to email@example.com or @CodecMoments, especially your #CodecMomentum thoughts and progress, encoruagment for Andy’s #RouteMaster challenge (perhaps you want to join in?) and let us know what games surprised and disappointed you in 2015? You can also now leave us a voicemail on Skype with your thoughts and ramblings; then you might just get a starring role in the next episode too!
Latest posts by Andy (see all)
- Old Skies Preview – June 12, 2022
- Happy Alien Day! – April 26, 2021
- The Name’s Reaper… Tobias Reaper – April 22, 2021