Happy New Year! We hope that 2015 was kind to you and that 2016 will be your best year yet. Matt and Andy got together on New Year’s Eve for some couch co-op and to record the latest episode of the Codec Call podcast; it was a jam-packed, bumper-filled edition that went on almost twice as long as the usual ones, so we thought we’d be kind to your ears and split it into two episodes. In part 1 we cover:
- What’s happening with GAME after the recent profit warning?
- Just Cause 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight – Season of Infamy DLC
- The Sebastian Loeb Rally Evo demo
- Fallout 4
- Star Trek: Trexels
- Our listeners thoughts on local multiplayer and couch co-op
- and we have a quiz based on family gaming!
E-mail or tweet us your thoughts on this episode to email@example.com or @CodecMoments, especially anything you have to say about the state of GAME and your couch co-op experiences! You can also now leave us a voicemail on Skype with your thoughts and ramblings; then you might just get a starring role in the next episode too!