It’s time for another Codec Call and in Episode XV Andy and Matt talk about:
- What they thought about the end of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (relatively spoiler-free),
- The Phantom Menace and Sith Master Jar Jar Binks,
- Spending $30,000 on a game,
- The latest in vape-rware (you’ll get how bad that pun is when you listen),
- A bunch of reviews (WRC 5, Mad Max, Dishonored Definitive Edition, PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate (PC), DRIVECLUB BIKES),
- The woes of Call of Duty: Black Ops III,
- Rainbow 6 Siege and Star Wars Battlefront beta fun,
- And the best quiz ever!
You can also win your very own handheld Sega Mega Drive! Simply Tweet, Facebook, Email or carrier pigeon us your answer to:
Which classic Mega Drive game contained the song “Smooth Criminal” by Michael Jackson?
The competition closes at the end of November and our usual terms and conditions apply. Now, who’s for some Total Eclipse of the Heart?
Credit to here for this cracking flowchart.