It’s a distinctly historical theme this month as Matt, Andy and Ali wade their way through the annuls of time… and mountains of Assassin’s Creed games. The bonus month took off big time and nearly every entry in the series got a pledge on one platform or another. Did they all get completed though? Listen to the show to find out.
In this Assassin’s Creed special of Codec Momentum, you’ll hear about:
- How many games got pledged
- Who made the biggest strides up the leaderboard
- Whether @Solm67 has been paying attention to the rules
- Andy’s birthday and decorating excuses
- Ali’s knowledge of Spanish
- Our reel-to-reel tape player getting used
- Extra bonus points for Codec Momentum dotted around social media
Why not join our Discord to talk games (and other stuff) and listen to live recordings (and join in) – click here. If you think that Discord prefers a gun over a blade, then why not check us out on Twitter, Facebook or contact us via email. The Codec Moments Podcast will return next week once the E3 live show has been broadcast and they’ve cleaned up the swearing.