It’s the latest Codec Momentum update and in the aftermath of Apocalyptic August, the team are here to let you know what they attempted through the month, and what’s changed on the leaderboard. How did you do in the heart of the summer holidays?
Listen to this episode of the Codec Moments Podcast to find out:
- Who did what in Apocalyptic August
- How much Hitman 2 the team can get away with talking about
- What distance has SaintlyStuart covered in his long walk, and if there’s immaturity around the word pedometer again
- Will there be a Control spoilercast (spoilers… yes!)
- What state the leaderboard is in
- Who’s won the prize draw and whether last month’s was even paid out
Why not join our Discord to talk games (and other stuff) and listen to live recordings (and join in) – click here. If you think that Discord will make you take part in Apocalyptic August next year, then why not check us out on Twitter, Facebook or contact us via email. The Codec Moments Podcast will return in a few weeks with lots about the fantastic Control.
The following two tabs change content below.
Co-founder & Editor at Codec Moments
Gamer, F1 fanatic, one half of the Muddyfunkrs DJ duo (find us over on Hive Radio UK), MGS obsessed, tech geek.
Latest posts by Matt (see all)
- Best Games of 2022 – Codec Moments’ Verdict – December 30, 2022
- Merry Christmas Everyone! – December 23, 2022
- Jurassic World Evolution 2 – Late Cretaceous Pack – September 21, 2022