It’s like a finely tuned machine… an F1 game gets released and Matt and Ali jump at the chance to talk in depth about it. F1 2019 brings a lot of changes with it that are mostly for the better, so what better topic for this week’s podcast. Listen in for what they think, what has changed, and whether they still enjoy the same tracks year in, year out.
In yet another F1 2019 special you’ll hear:
- What’s new
- How the game plays with wheels and controllers
- If the F2 cars are challenging to drive
- Whether the AI rivalry translates well in the single player
- If multiplayer is loaded with A-holes
- and more
Why not join our Discord to talk games (and other stuff) and listen to live recordings (and join in) – click here. If you think that Discord will deliberately loosen your wheel nuts, then why not check us out on Twitter, Facebook or contact us via email. The Codec Moments Podcast will return next week with the June Codec Momentum update.
The following two tabs change content below.
Gamer, amateur racer with DOR racing team, IT master, motorsport fanatic, movie buff and founder of Film Guff podcast.
Latest posts by Ali Cornwall (see all)
- Surprise! It’s a 2023 Podcast About 2022… – January 31, 2023
- Keigh-3? – August 2, 2022
- Pre-Order Madness – October 21, 2020