With it recently being the festive period, it’s a time when traditionally the capitalist market goes into overdrive and consumerism dominates. This means usually we here at Codec Moments have been bought something fabulously techie, or have used the season of goodwill to cheer ourselves up with a fancy piece of kit. So it’s a bit strange then that only one of us has been on any type of spending spree and treated themselves to new peripherals… like a HOTAS flightstick.
Listen to this episode of the Codec Moments podcast to find out:
- Who’s been buying stuff
- Which games we were looking forward to have been delayed
- What a load cell does
- How much we know about the price of peripherals (not much it turns out)
- What the latest Fossil smartwatch is like
- If Andy broke free from his Apple shackles
- The correct way of pronouncing HOTAS
Why not join our Discord channels to talk games (and other stuff) and listen to live recordings (and join in) – click here. If you think that Discord is going to put too many buttons on a HOTAS flightstick, then why not check us out on Twitter, Facebook or contact us via email. The Codec Moments Podcast will return soon.
Latest posts by Andy (see all)
- Old Skies Preview – June 12, 2022
- Happy Alien Day! – April 26, 2021
- The Name’s Reaper… Tobias Reaper – April 22, 2021