It’s our annual trip down memory lane where Matt and Andy pose questions at two unsuspecting guests – or in this case, Ali being joined by Stuart Cullen. Filled with mince pies, Xmas pudding, and surrounded by shredded wrapping paper, the team recorded this in a state of post-Xmas bliss… whether they still felt good at the end is another question entirely. Join them for the 2020 Gaming Quiz of the Year and see if you can beat their scores.
Listen to this episode of The Codec Moments Podcast to find out:
- How long it will be before Stu starts swearing (clue – less than 2 mins)
- If Ali will improve his performance on previous years
- Whether the questions will be biased towards either contestant (of course they are)
- How arbitrary the scoring system is
- If the contestants can stop bickering about the lack of Xbox Series X titles
- That Stu secretly loves Google Stadia
- and more!
Why not join our Discord channels to talk games (and other stuff) and listen to live recordings (and join in) – click here. If you think that Discord is going to rig the quiz results, then why not check us out on Twitter, Facebook or contact us via email. The Codec Moments Podcast will return soon.