***THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED***
We’ve had a pre-Christmas clear out of the Codec Moments office and have decided to re-gift our press copies of Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4 and Batman: Arkham Origins for PS3! To enter, simply ‘like’ Codec Moments on Facebook and add a comment to the post there to tell us which game character you’d pick as your secret Santa and what you’d get them!
Terms & Conditions
- Potential winning entries must be made on the Codec Moments Facebook page in the related competition posts, unfortunately entries elsewhere cannot be counted.
- Closing time and date is 23:59 BST on 19-Dec-2013. All entries after this time will not be counted.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 years and be resident in the UK.
- The prizes will be a copy of Battlefield 4, Call of Duty: Ghosts or Batman: Arkham Origins on PlayStation 3. Each of these titles are press copies and are not eligible for trade-in or resale, and do not contain full artwork sleeves or manuals. The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The potential winners will be selected from the Codec Moments team favourite responses.
- The potential winners will be contacted via Facebook to provide a valid delivery address within 48 hours of the closing date. The potential winner must claim their prize within 28 days (from the date which Codec Moments sends Facebook notification). If the potential winner cannot be contacted, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed prize may not be awarded.
- Employees and contributors (and their respective families) of Codec Moments are eligible to enter but will not be considered for a prize.
- Winners will be announced at www.codecmoments.com and on Twitter and Facebook as appropriate. Codec Moments will have the right to publicly disclose the name of the winner(s) and their city/town of residence.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information.
- Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition . Entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- Codec Moments reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by Codec Moments of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- Codec Moments reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- Codec Moments shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the promoter’s negligence.
- Codec Moments decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.