In this edition of The Codec Call Andy, Matt and Cev get together to discuss their thoughts about what will happen in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain based on the 2013 Red Band and 2014 E3 trailers. The suggestion came from @BrandonKirzeder, so you know who to thank for the idea of making these crazy theories public…
WARNING: May contain mild traces of spoil for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes and references to N-Sync.
- What do we know about Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain?
- What can we glean/wildly speculate about, based on the trailers?
- WHAT?! LIQUID?
- Will the game be released on 8th June?
- Is Quiet the sniper, really Chico with a sex change?
- Who is Ishmael?
- Will Solidus feature?
- Will the protagonist be a 4 year old Raiden (probably not, right?!)?
- Should we travel back in time and stop N-Sync?
If you want to cross-reference our ramblings, here are the two trailers we’re talking about:
To join in with our wild speculation about Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, or if you think we’ve missed something particularly important to you (like the mark, by a country mile), then please contact us on Twitter (@CodecMoments, @ClinicalAndy, @CevynScott and @SyphiloidMonkey), Facebook and Google+, or post a comment below!
Latest posts by Andy (see all)
- Episode XX – The Podcast That Time Forgot – April 26, 2016
- Watch out for Firewatch – January 27, 2016
- Episode XVII – Part 2: Surprises & Disappointments – January 5, 2016